Baccarat is a card-type game that players often play in live casinos or online. It is not too difficult, and the victory depends a lot on the person’s pure luck. Baccarat is a game worth knowing the rules. This will allow you to play it more successfully and increase your chances of winning.
Key rules for beginners
- Two decks are used for the game. First kneaded by the player, and then by the banker. In this case, the latter can move some of the cards to the end of the deck, but he must notify the players about this.
- The seating of the players is carried out in random order, not according to cards.
- The banker can be an individual, or the banker can be one of the players. And with each end of the game, such a player can change, that is, each time the banker will be a different person.
- The card game baccarat has a significant difference from other gambling games of this type: most often, the rules do not impose restrictions on the number of players, so there can be an unlimited number of them, and they can leave or join the game at the stages that are acceptable at that time. However, in some varieties of this game, no more than 14 players are allowed.
- When the shuffling of cards is completed, at the request of the banker, one of the players removes the deck.
- Dealing of cards begins. Each player is given one card in a left-to-right direction, then another card in a right-to-left direction. Thus, all players and the banker receive two cards.
- The dealt cards matter only by the number of their points.
- Before receiving cards, each player must put next to him the amount of money that he bets and risks losing. The banker doubles the billed amounts.
- The goal is to score the winning combination of points. 9 points are taken for victory.
- Numbers from 2 to 9 are equivalent to the corresponding points. The ace is counted for 1 point.
- All banker’s cards have priority over players’ cards if they are the same. In such cases, it will be the banker who will take the bet.
- If he has 8, but some of the players have 9, then the banker takes the bets from all players, except this, paying him the bet. If several players have 9, then payments will be given to each of them.
- After revealing the cards, the counting of points begins, and the winner is determined by their number.
- It is important to take into account the banker. He only pays out to those who have more points than him. If the player has fewer points, then the banker takes his bet for himself. In a situation where several players have the same number as the banker, the bets of all are summed up and the players and the banker are paid an equal amount divided between them.
- In total, if the banker gains more points, the “Bank” bet wins. If the player gains more points, the “Player” bet wins. If the points were equal, then the bets on the pot and the player are returned, the “Draw” bet wins.